Home to four of the nation’s leading brokerage firms, St. Louis is a financial hub of the Midwest. It's also home to some of the country's largest privately held companies.
Want more? Here’s a glance of what the St. Louis Region has to offer:
- Provides internships
- Hires our graduates
- Sponsors students in Olin’s Executive Programs
- Provides guest speakers, course projects and mentoring
- Consults with faculty
- Supports Olin Business School financially
- 21 Fortune 1000 company headquarters
- 2.8 million residents
- No. 1 in lowest cost of living among the nation’s 20 largest metropolitan areas
- 37 stations on the MetroLink light rail connecting the airport, Washington University, downtown St. Louis and beyond
- 100 parks
- Forest Park, one of the nation’s largest urban parks (500 acres larger than Central Park) - literally across the street from Washington University
- 120 miles of paved bikeways
- 116 stars on the St. Louis Walk of Fame in the University City Loop
- 11 professional sports teams, including our Cardinals baseball, Blues hockey and Rams football teams
- Dozens of museums and music, dance and theater companies
Source: All statistics are from the St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association (RCGA).
For more information about what St. Louis has to offer, go to:http://www.explorestlouis.com/.