Stand out in today’s complex economic environment. Challenge yourself, and your peers, in a collaborative learning environment led by Olin's top-ranked faculty. The depth and diversity of student experience foster vigorous classroom discussion.
The Executive MBA Admissions team wants to get to know you, and we encourage you to contact us before you begin the application process. The Executive MBA Admissions Committee considers a number of factors in selecting candidates for the program. Strong candidates should demonstrate:
- Ability to complete graduate-level business course work
- Ability to commit to a 20-month program
- Eight or more years of work experience
- Experience and expertise that will contribute to the overall educational process of the class
- Self- or company sponsorship
Each applicant is carefully considered on the basis of:
- Professional accomplishments
- Academic history and transcripts from all universities attended
- Motivation and commitment
- Ability to work in a team environment
In addition to meeting the qualifications above, applicants must submit two recommendation forms and a letter of commitment. Please refer to Application Process for details.
GMAT or GRE scores are not a requirement. Under certain circumstances we may require demonstration of necessary quantitative skills to succeed in the program. Applicants who feel GMAT or the GRE scores would strengthen their application may submit their scores along with application materials.
Classes begin April 2014 in St. Louis and Kansas City and September 2014 in St. Louis and Denver.