The quality of an Executive MBA program depends critically on the quality of the students in the program because so much of your learning involves working with your classmates. We invest a significant amount of effort to ensure everyone in the class has something to contribute and is ready to make the most of their experience with us.
Our program is not for everyone, and we want you to find the right program for you. So to start our admission process, we ask you to fill out a pre-admission form and send us your résumé or CV, which will help us better understand your needs and how our program might help you. Application and formal interviews are by invitation only. If, based on the pre-admission form, we think match our profile, we’ll ask you to complete a full application that requires you to reflect on your goals and your experience. Then, we'll invite you to interview with our admissions committee.
We strongly encourage you to learn as much about our program as possible by calling our office at +86 21 5566 4788 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff is quite knowledgeable about our program and other options available to you at the School of Management at Fudan University, and we can help you decide which program is best for you.
Criteria for Admission:
- University degree or equivalent
- Outstanding track record of professional success
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience and five years of managerial experience or experience with increasing responsibility
- High potential for advancement and proven academic capability
- Strong potential to contribute to the Executive MBA experience
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Strong interest in a U.S. educational experience
We invite you to attend one of the Information Sessions we hold during our class weekends to see our facilities, meet our students and faculty, and ask questions of us. Since space for the sit-in sessions is limited, we ask that you schedule a visit by contacting us at email@example.com or by phone at +8621 5566-4788.
Complete a one-page pre-admission form. You may request a hard copy of the pre-admission form from our office or you can download a PDF version of the form (Pre-Admission form, *PDF 71k). You may mail or fax your completed pre-admission form to:
Washington University-Fudan University Executive MBA Program
Starr Building, Room 710, 7th Floor
670 Guoshun Road
Shanghai, China PRC 200433
After we review your pre-admission form, we’ll ask you to submit:
2) Two letters of recommendation
3) A sponsorship letter from your employer
4) Official transcripts from any university or college you have attended
5) One certified copy of your degree/certificate
6) A copy of your passport or ID card
7) Three 1" x 1" ID photos
8) Two business cards
9) A non-refundable application fee of RMB 1,200
We’ll hold interviews between September 2012 and March 2013. To be eligible for an interview, you must submit all your application materials and an application fee by the deadline.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis. To be eligible for an interview, you must submit all your application materials and an application fee by the deadline. We continue to accept applications from highly qualified candidates for Class 12 which begins May 17, 2013. Please call +86 21 5566 4788 or email for more information.