“Center membership creates real value for the company, enabling us to streamline operational processes, rationalize our supplier management, and reduce inventory.” – Ken Poczekaj, President of Emerson Network Power Systems
Engaging with BCTIM creates a high-return investment for all—from industry practitioners and the academic community to current and prospective Olin Business School students. Our mission is to provide value and disseminate information to companies, academics, and students.
|AB/In-Bev ||Belden ||Edward Jones ||Monsanto |
|APL Logistics ||BJC HealthCare ||Emerson ||SunEdison|
|BE/Aerospace ||Eaton Aerospace ||Metals Service Center Institute ||Sigma-Aldrich|
|Brown Shoe Company ||The Boeing Company ||Express Scripts || |
- As a member company, BCTIM will partner with you to discover, develop, and bring to practice the capabilities necessary to achieve global excellence in supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing. Our success is tied to industry's ability to provide timely, high-quality, low-cost products that consistently exceed customer expectations. You can gain access to networking events, expertise, seminars, lectures, solutions, and talent.
- To academics, BCTIM offers access to a collaborative and consultative community of fellows, students, and faculty. The ability to attend seminars and conferences to present research in process or enjoy a front row seat for the next breakthrough. We are known by the company we keep: Scholars from Carnegie Mellon University, London Business School, MIT, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Toronto, UCLA and others collaborate with us. However, few schools engage in the type of knowledge dissemination at Olin’s level of intensity.
- For students, BCTIM provides a destination for those with supply chain, technology, information, and manufacturing questions looking to deepen connections or expertise. Prospective and current students from doctoral level and undergraduates to those seeking executive education can participate in Practicums or attend courses to learn at a deeper level. Feel the pulse of the supply chain and operations community by getting involved with BCTIM.
- For information about becoming a member company, please contact BCTIM Operations Manager Cindy Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-5577.
- Visit BCTIM Events to view a calendar of upcoming BCTIM events.
Become a BCTIM member company to:
- Engage in industry-sponsored student projects that address your technology, information, and supply chain management challenges.
- Gain talent from a stream of well-rounded graduates who have balanced technology understanding, manufacturing capabilities, and supply chain and process management skills.
- Support curriculum development and teaching, including executive skills, graduate degrees, and executive education seminars on supply chain, operational excellence, and business-needed innovation, which enhance managerial capabilities and experiences.
- Conduct applied research on information technology and manufacturing management in support of global technological and manufacturing excellence.
- Access to state-of-the-art research and teaching excellence.
- Exchange best practice interchange among member companies, practitioners, and academics.