BS in Business Administration (BSBA)
Pursuing a career in business today means preparing yourself for an ever-changing world, reaching into new markets, adopting new technologies, and crossing the boundaries between traditional disciplines.
A BSBA from Washington University's Olin Business School is your launching pad into a dynamic business career. At Olin, you'll find:
- Freshman entry program begins in fall semester with Foundations of Business course.
- Classes sized for community and collaboration – big enough for diverse classmates and course offerings but small and personal, so you'll never feel lost in a crowd.
- World-class professors who prepare you for tackling even the toughest business challenges.
- Flexible curriculum that lets you dig into business right away but also customize your studies with courses (or minors and even majors!) from other Washington University programs.
- Hands-on learning from business leaders, resulting in experiences that give you an edge in interviewing for jobs at top firms.
- A global perspective that includes international study and internships. Career and internship services to help make sure all your hard work pays off.
- Career and internship services to help make sure all your hard work pays off.
As an Olin student, you'll be part of a school with an international reputation for excellence, high scholastic standards, and a strong foundation in all major business disciplines. You'll learn from the best and with the best, in an environment that fosters teamwork, interdisciplinary learning, and the practical experience essential to your future success.
Learn more about our BSBA undergraduate degree: