A Tradition of Excellence
Odds are, you researched Washington University online before you came to Olin’s website. So you probably already are aware of the university's longstanding reputation and tradition of excellence.
Now imagine what the collective quality of the university’s more than 90 programs and 1,500 courses means for your undergraduate education. You have expansive opportunities at one of the best business schools in the country:
Visit the Admissions website for more about Life @ WUSTL.
- Explore fascinating subject matter taught by some of the world’s best professors.
- Take courses from the university’s seven schools.
- Work on interdisciplinary projects that address important local or global issues, commercialize innovative products or services, or improve the university.
- Add a second major or minors that expand your career options.
- Surround yourself with exceptionally bright, diverse, and determined young people who become your friends, support system, and future professional network.
St. Louis has a lot to offer
There’s more to Olin than its rankings among the best business schools.