Currently, the PMBA program is accepting applications for its spring 2015 class, which starts January 8th.
The PMBA Program has some students with relatively little work experience and some with decades of experience, but most are somewhere in between. Olin PMBAs come from a wide variety of functional roles within dozens of area companies and organizations, and their academic backgrounds range from the social sciences and business to the humanities and engineering.
There is no one “right” or “wrong” background to be a good Olin PMBA candidate. To ensure diversity in each entering class, we admit students with varied backgrounds, talents, and interests. We consider every applicant’s academic ability, leadership potential, professional experience, and career goals—and how well those are communicated to us. Every PMBA applicant is carefully considered by our Admissions Committee, using a holistic approach with both objective and subjective criteria.
Semesters of Entry
The PMBA program has classes that start in early to mid-January and late August.
PMBA Application Deadlines for Spring (January) 2015
|First Round ||Friday, November 7, 2014 |
|Second Round ||Friday, December 12, 2014 |
|Rolling Admissions ||Through December, on a space-available basis|
Submit the following to complete your application:
- An Olin MBA application – forms, essays and a résumé submitted online.
- Academic transcripts – from all colleges or universities you’ve attended, including any graduate or professional course work. Transcripts should include all course work taken with corresponding grades and any transcript instructions/descriptions provided by the institution.
Submit by electronic upload into the online application (2 MB maximum) or email to email@example.com. If you are unable to submit an unofficial copy, you may submit an official copy by mail. A copy of all official transcripts (with degree and degree conferred date) will ultimately be required for all enrolling students.
- Standardized test scores
Submit by electronic upload (preferred method) into the online application or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMAT or GRE – The PMBA Program requires either the GMAT or GRE. The GMAT institution code for the Olin PMBA Program is R4T-WG-91. The GRE institution code is 4939. For GMAT information or registration, go to www.mba.com.
TOEFL or IELTS (Academic Format) – Required if your native language is not English, unless you have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university where the primary medium of instruction is English. The TOEFL institution code for Washington University in St. Louis is 6929. The TOEFL or IELTS is not required for U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
Invitation-only interviews are conducted at the discretion of the Admissions Committee after the submission of a complete application.
Information for Reapplicants
If you have previously submitted an application to any Olin graduate program, you should not create a new application. Rather, if you wish to reapply to the same Olin degree program or to a different Olin program, please process as follows:
1. Enter your online application account using your original User Name and Password.
2. Click on the “Application for Admission” link.
3. Use the “Reapplication Access” link on the left to request access to the reapplication section.
4. Once you submit/save this request, a “Reapplication Section” link will appear on the left.
5. Click on the “Reapplication Section” link. You may then proceed with filing out the reapplication. Clicking the “Save” button on the bottom of the page will result in the submission of your reapplication.