The big name you know. All the small differences you don’t.
Everyone knows that Washington University offers a well-respected, challenging MBA program. What you may not be familiar with are Olin Business School’s tools already in place to help driven, time-pressed professionals succeed.
The Olin Professional MBA Advantage includes:
- Now, even more flexibility. Start in the fall and attend evening classes or start in the spring and attend Saturday sessions. Switch between the two choices once finished with your core classes.
- Carefully crafted core study groups designed to complement one another’s experiences and expertise
- More topics that interest you, with an unmatched 30 hours of electives
- Career-changing networking opportunities through corporate partners and optional weekly social events
- Access to the same career placement resources and thought-leading speakers as our full-time MBA students
- The ability to finish your MBA in fewer than three years, as 55 percent of students do
Choose Olin Business School and thrive in an MBA program designed to specifically fit your needs — and your schedule.
Olin Business School is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Less than 5 percent of the world’s business schools have earned the distinction.