What’s the return on investment from Olin’s executive education offerings?
The answer depends on where you want to take your career, what programs you pursue, and how you measure success.
Many benefits are quantifiable: More responsibility. A higher salary. Increased sales and profitability. Decreased overhead.
But other takeaways are immeasurable: Authentic leadership skills. New ways of thinking and problem-solving. Greater confidence in your decision-making. Lasting professional relationships.
Degree and nondegree program advantages include:
- Content rooted in professional development, applied research, and C-suite-skills acquisition and application
- Professors known for their academic scholarship, love of teaching, accessibility, and management expertise
- High-achieving, collaborative program peers
- An emphasis on global business and markets
- Access to Washington University’s 125,000-member worldwide alumni community
"Once a month, the Knight Center became my new home and a safe place to test my leadership potential." Read Brad's Story