Leverage Olin’s certificate programs to gain expertise in valuable subject areas, strengthen your leadership skills, improve your organization’s performance, or reward and develop your high-achieving managers.
In Olin’s Supply Chain and Women's Leadership Forum Certificate programs, you attend sessions with a set group of professionals (your cohort) and earn your certificate in three to six months, depending on the subject area you choose. Program sessions must be taken in the order listed.
For the Advanced Management Certificate, you complete 16 seminars in defined concentration areas for development of wide-ranging, cross-functional business skills.
Programs deliver a strong return on investment
- Access to Olin’s world-class faculty and professors from other leading schools
- Innovative management practices from experts in a wide range of industries
- In-depth knowledge you can apply immediately on the job
- Collaborative learning with interactive team exercises and skills assessments
- Interaction and networking with accomplished professionals
- Membership in the global Washington University community