Who Should Apply and How to Get Started
Talking with a member of Mumbai’s Executive MBA Admissions team should be your first step. The goal is to establish an ongoing professional relationship with you, discuss your short- and long-term career aspirations, answer your questions, and, if you decide the Executive MBA program is right for you, guide you through the application process.
Criteria for Admissions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education
- Good proficiency of spoken and written English and functional computer skills
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience and five years’ managerial experience or equivalent
- Recommended by their employer with a commitment of employer sponsorship, unless applicant is self-employed or otherwise demonstrates an ability to personally pay applicable tuition and fees
- Satisfactory performance in a structured admissions interview focused on leadership and teamwork experience and potential
Tuition and application information will be available in Fall 2014.