The first steps in the admissions process are filling out a pre-admission form (PDF) and submitting your résumé or CV. These documents help the EMBA team better understand your needs.
Application and formal interviews are by invitation only. If you match the Executive MBA profile, you’ll be asked to complete a full application that requires you to reflect on your professional goals and your experience, which is followed by an invitation for a formal interview with the EMBA admissions committee.
During the application process, you’ll be asked to submit:
- A completed application form with signature (application form, PDF)
- Two letters of recommendation
These letters should be written by a direct supervisor, colleague, or subordinate who can speak to your professional strengths and achievements. Contact the EMBA team if you have questions about appropriate recommenders.
- A sponsorship letter from your employer, which can be submitted after your interview
A sponsorship letter is required to ensure your organization understands the time commitment involved in your program participation – whether your organization pays all, part, or none of your tuition. Discuss the value created by your program enrollment with your leadership team; learning can be immediately applied to high-priority management challenges.
- Official transcripts from each university or college you’ve attended
- One certified copy of your degree or certificate, which you must bring to the interview
- A copy of your passport or identification card
- Three 1x1-inch ID photos
- Two business cards
- A nonrefundable application fee of RMB 1,200
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis. To be eligible for an interview, you must submit all your application materials. Bring the application fee with you to the interview.
Email email@example.com, or call the Executive MBA office at +86 21 5566 4788 if you have any questions about this process.