Who Should Apply and How to Get Started
The success of each Executive MBA class depends on the quality of the students. You learn with and from your program peers, and you spend a lot of time on team projects. Consequently, the Executive MBA Admissions staff wants to ensure everyone in the class is ready to make the most of his or her EMBA experience.
Criteria for Admissions
- University degree or the equivalent
- Outstanding track record of professional success
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience, with five years of managerial experience (or five years in a position with high-level responsibility)
- High potential for advancement and proven academic capability
- Ability to contribute to the Executive MBA experience
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Strong interest in a U.S. educational experience
Before you apply
Learn everything you can about the program before you apply through online research, talking with program alumni, emailing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the Executive MBA office at +86 21 5566 4788. EMBA staff can discuss all the programs offered by Fudan University’s School of Management and can help you decide which program is best for you.
You must complete a one-page pre-admission form. You may request a hard copy of the form from the Executive MBA program office, or you can download it here (pre-admission form, PDF).
Mail or fax your completed pre-admission form to:
Washington University-Fudan University Executive MBA Program
Starr Building, Room 710, 7th Floor
670 Guoshun Road
Shanghai, China PRC 200433
Executive MBA information sessions give you the opportunity to visit School of Management facilities, meet faculty and students, and have your questions answered by the EMBA team. To reserve your space in an information session, contact an EMBA staff member at email@example.com or at +86 21 5566-4788.