Talking with a member of Olin’s Executive MBA Admissions team should be your first step. The goal is to establish an ongoing professional relationship with you, discuss your short- and long-term career aspirations, answer your questions, and, if you decide the Executive MBA program is right for you, guide you through the application process.
Criteria for admission
Admissions decisions are based on each individual’s personal qualifications and achievements, and a number of factors are considered. Strong candidates meet the following criteria:
- eight or more years of professional experience and accomplishments
- a decision maker in your organization
- an academic history that demonstrates the capacity for graduate-level business course work
- able to commit to a 20-month program
- expertise and perspectives that enhance the classroom learning environment
- the ability to work well in a team
Transfer of credit
Given the cohort design of our program, we do not accommodate transfer credits.