Talking with a member of Olin’s Executive MBA Admissions team should be your first step. The goal is to establish an ongoing professional relationship with you, discuss your short- and long-term career aspirations, answer your questions, and, if you decide the Executive MBA program is right for you, guide you through the application process.
Criteria for admission
Admissions decisions are based on each individual’s personal qualifications and achievements, and a number of factors are considered. Strong candidates meet the following criteria:
- eight or more years of professional experience and accomplishments
- a decision maker in your organization
- an academic history that demonstrates the capacity for graduate-level business course work
- able to commit to a 20-month program
- expertise and perspectives that enhance the classroom learning environment
- the ability to work well in a team
Transfer of credit
The Executive MBA program’s Academic Review Committee may allow you to transfer up to nine credits of graduate-level course work from another AACSB-accredited institution – if these courses are comparable in content and quality to Olin’s EMBA courses. Contact Angie Bauman, director of admissions operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 314-935-3383 for additional information.