- Ability to complete graduate-level business course work
- Ability to commit to a 20-month program
- Eight or more years of work experience
- Experience and expertise that will contribute to the overall educational process of the class
- Self or company sponsorship
Each applicant is carefully considered on the basis of:
- Professional accomplishments
- Academic history and transcripts from all universities attended
- Motivation and commitment
- Ability to work in a team environment
In addition to meeting the qualifications above, applicants must submit two recommendation forms and a letter of commitment. Please refer to Application Process for details.
GMAT or GRE scores are not a requirement. Under certain circumstances we may require demonstration of necessary quantitative skills to succeed in the program. Applicants who feel GMAT or the GRE scores would strengthen their application may submit their scores along with application materials.