Our program offers you the best of both academic worlds:
- Top-tier education from Olin Business School, a leading U.S. management institution
- World-class instruction from Lee Kong Chian School of Business faculty
- Training targeted to your specific marketplace
- Access to both domestic and international professional networks
- Immersion courses in New York and Washington, D.C., that familiarize you with U.S. financial markets, policymaking, and financial rules and regulations
The program admits one class per year commencing in July. It offers a condensed, 14-month format. You take classes in four segments: a summer session at Olin, two academic semesters at SMU, and a final summer session at Olin. Twenty-one credit hours are completed at SMU, and 24 credit hours are completed at Olin. SMU will transfer nine hours from Olin while Olin will transfer six hours from SMU, for a total of 30 credit hours at each school.