A special group of health care-related corporate members takes advantage of our projects, conferences and roundtables. Our health care roundtables focus on industry-specific issues, such as cost pressures, regulatory changes, medical informatics, drug competition, and other factors that affect quality of care, delivery and operational efficiency. We discuss lean and technology-based process transformation best practices on health care procurement, operations and supply chain methods.
Health care leaders help us identify and examine industry-specific issues, best practices and innovative supply chain methods.
- David Butler, Olin Business School
- Shelly DeVore, BJC HealthCare
- Dr. Clay Dunagan, BJC HealthCare
- Paula Friedman, SSM Health Care – St. Louis
- Jan Hess, St. Luke’s Hospital
- David Hevel, Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Nalin Kulasekara, SSM Health Care – St. Louis
- Peggy Kurusz, Ascension Health
- Dr. Glenn Mitchell, Sisters of Mercy Health System
- Vance Moore, An Operating Division of the Sisters of Mercy Health System
- Kathryn Nelson, St. John’s Mercy Medical Center
- Robert Porter, SSM Health Care – St. Louis
- Ken Rosemann, Amerinet
- Kent Rubach, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
HEALTH CARE PROJECTS
Inventory Management and Pharmacy Supply Chain Project: Best Practices and Benchmarking
Washington University Practicum Team: BJC Two-Bin Kanban Project
||Development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a pharmaceuticals distribution company
||Market comparison of two rebate approaches in procurement and distribution of pharmaceuticals
||Global supply chain analysis and industry trends
|Paric/Ben Hur Construction Co.
||Healthcare construction solutions and market validation