BCTIM membership is a high-return investment in supply chain innovation, technology-enabled process reengineering, institutional cooperation and the success of your organization.
As a member, BCTIM will partner with you to discover, develop, and bring to practice the capabilities necessary to achieve global excellence in technology, information and manufacturing. Our success is tied to industry's ability to provide timely, high-quality, low-cost products that consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Engages in company-specific student projects that address your technology, information and supply chain management challenges.
- Provides a stream of well-rounded graduates who have balanced technology understanding, manufacturing capabilities and supply chain and process management skills.
- Supports curriculum development and teaching, including the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, that enhance the students’ capabilities and experiences.
- Promotes the study of information management, as this field supports the strategic management of organizations.
- Conducts applied research on manufacturing technology and management in support of global technological and manufacturing excellence.
- Emphasizes research and teaching excellence in global supply chain management as the intra-and inter-enterprise integration of physical, informational and financial flows as a significant factor to competitiveness. Supporting the view that manufacturing and global supply chain excellence requires a high level of integration among the tasks of product definition, design, marketing, logistics and manufacturing.
- Promotes best practice interchange (technical and management) among participating firms and between the firms and the University.
For more information, please contact:
Olin Business School
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1133
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899